This neat collection contains more than 20 modern, clean, and creatively animated Motion Titles. Motion Titles is a fresh and stylish Adobe Premiere Pro template. There are several different text layouts, and they animate in and out in different ways. You can use these Motion Titles by one click just by the drag-and-drop method. If you want to customize these titles you can do it easily, You can able to change color, Fonts, Size and even duration of Titles.
All titles have complete in and out animations for a modern feel while maintaining a minimalist design that complements rather than intrudes on your content.
- 20 Animated Lower Thirds Pack
- In the format of MOGRT
- Customize Color, size, Position, Font, Duration
- Modern titles for your promotional, assignment and for social media videos
- Easy to customize and fast render
- Copyright Free ( Commercial Free )
- Video tutorial included (HD)
- No plug-ins required
- Links to download the font included in the package
We recommend using the latest version (2022) of Premiere Pro for the correct work of titles. You will also need the After Effects installed on your computer ( if you did not want to face any problems) Even trial Version of after effect will be enough
Before using these Lower Thirds you need to install fonts and in the Zip file which I provide below is also contain download link of Fonts. So make sure to download and install these fonts before using.
How to Download:
if you want to download this free premiere pro motion titles pack Download link available below, click on it and you should go to google drive where you can easily download it.
How To USE?
- Download the pack from the button (mentioned above)
- Extract the Zip file using “WINRAR” any other what you have.
- Open Premiere Pro Project
- In premiere pro at the top menu, you see windows option and in it, you get an option of Essential graphics must check it out.
- Now new essential graphic panel appears in your premiere at the right side
- At the bottom of your essential panel, you get an option of import click there.
- Now select the titles folder which you get after extraction My ZIP file.
- after 4-5 seconds your titles appear in the essential graphic interface. You will also find your folder in the drop-down menu specific.
- Now Drag and drop any titles anywhere.
- if you want to change its color, font, and size too just one click on titles which you drag and boom* settings of it is appears in your essential graphic. Change what you want.