Increase engagement on your YouTube channel obviously we need some amazing and attractive End Screen that attract your audience a lot and force your audience to watch your next or previous video, End Screen is very important for YouTuber and for other social media content creators as well.
So today we’ll give you Best 3 End Screen or Outro for your YouTube video for free, It’s absolutely copyright free for your personal use.
You need version 2017 11.1 or newer with the Essential graphics panel to use this template.
- RESOLUTION: 1920×1080 (30FPS)
- EndScreen: 3 EndScreen
- PLUG-INS: No plug-ins required
- TUTORIAL: Easy to understand video tutorial included
We recommend using the latest version (2019/20) of Premiere Pro to make the END SCREEN work correctly. You will also need the After Effects installed on your computer ( if you do not want to face any problems)
SFX ( SOUND FX ) :
EndScreen does’nt included Sound FX because If I included sound fx I have to Pay to music Artist and obviously then thsese Outro not be a free and may be your faced problem like copyright that’s why I does’nt included, So I reccommanded you to put some free copyright music as a background and make your outro more realistic
How to Download:
if you want to download this premiere pro free pack, the download link available below, click on it and you should go to google drive where you can easily download it.
HOW TO USE?
- Download the pack from the button (mentioned above)
- Extract the Zip file using “WINRAR” any other what you have.
- Open Premiere Pro Project
- In premiere pro at the top menu, you see windows option and in it, you get an option of Essential graphics must check it out.
- Now new essential graphic panel appears in your premiere at the right side\
- At the bottom of your essential panel, you get an option of import click there.
- Now select the titles folder which you get after extracting the My ZIP file.
- after 4-5 seconds, your titles appear in the essential graphic interface. You will also find your folder in the drop-down menu specific.
- Now Drag and drop any titles anywhere.
- if you want to change its color, font, and size too just one click on titles which you drag and boom* settings of it is appears in your essential graphic. Change what you want.
Cheers! all set :))