Since I start video editing I’ve love to add transitions in my project videos and YouTube videos as well, so most people noticed my favorite transitions called PANORAMIC TRANSITION, and usually, I got comments that from where we got this type of transitions? That’s why I created these transitions for you guys in the format of Presets because Presets can be used in any version of Premiere pro and obviously you don’t need to upgrade your premiere or after effect to use transitions.
PANORAMIC transitions are always very nice to see and it’s famous also, most of the famous Vloggers are also adding these type of Transitions in their videos and make Vlog more interesting to watch
I know some people thought why I’m not sharing projects files, I just shared Presets always because presets save much more times as compared to projects because projects need some specific version of software to open and everybody does not have the same version that those projects were created so that’s why I just shared presets that are usable in any version of premiere pro and the most interesting thing is that every Presets works with the same method so you don’t worry to use Presets
- VIDEO TUTORIAL also mention below
- Work with any resolutions
- if you a beginner then is absolutely for you
- Works with every version of Premiere Pro
- No plugins required just Drag & Drop.
These free transitions basically work with any resolution. It really not creates any trouble with you for resolution, but keep in mind both footages that you attached using these transitions must be with the same resolution.
Work with how many frames FPS?
So these Transitions are in the format of presets so these are working with FPS, FPS means Frames-Per-Second so these transitions work with 40FPS, 20 on each side. You can direct count FPS by just pressing your arrow key to the Right or Left and If you want to save your time you can also count FPS by holding Shift with the left or right arrow key and its done 5 frames per click
Want to download these Presets Free??
Here’s how you can download the PANORAMIC Transitions preset pack for adobe premiere pro and use it for free. This is a Google Drive direct download link.
Before watching the tutorial video let me tell you the steps here
- Extract the Zip file using “WINRAR” any other what you have.
- Open Premiere Pro Project
- Go to the effect panel and then extract the Preset folder
- (if your effect panel not seen in your premiere, go to the top menu of the premiere, move your cursor to the drop-down menu of the window, and must sure to select the effect option there)
- Right-click in the Preset folder and then select the import option
- it should ask for locating files, find it.
- Then create an adjustment layer and Drag-Drop between the meeting point of two videos in the timeline
- Then at the meeting point, press SHIFT and move Right with Right Arrow key and count 4 ( it have 20 Frames ) and then SHIFT+ARROW LEFT and count 4 ( 20 Frames )
- Now Drop-In at first adjustment part (20 frames) and Out at 2nd adjustment part (20 Frames)
- Cheers! all set :))