No doubt, a cool and smooth transition will make your videos stand out.
“Ink Drop” is a gentle, and elegant Premiere pro Transition. Perfect for your videos and B-Rolls.
All transitions work without the need to do Media Placeholders. You need to place a transition above the layer with the video, press a couple of buttons and ready.
- Works with pictures & videos
- Very Easy to customize
- Proper for slideshows ,openers & etc
- Splash footage
- Video Tutorial included for beginner
Using the transitions you will save your time and get a great result! They are very easy to use and suitable for a variety of tasks.
- Ability to use in Adobe After Effects (Adobe Dynamic Link)
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro
How to Download:
Here’s how you can free download 40 smooth transitions preset pack for adobe premiere pro and use it for free. Here’s is the Google Drive direct download link.
Download the pack from the button (mentioned above)
Before watching the tutorial video let me tell you the steps here
- Download the Overlay from the download link mentioned above
- Import the files into your project after opening Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Select two video footage. Put those two footage in two different tracks.
- Drag and drop one of the Ink Transition presets and place it above the first clip and align it with the second video clip.
- Then go to effect tab and search for Track Matte Key. Then drag and drop the effect into the first video clip.
- Go to the effect control tab and select the matte track number where you have added the ink transition effect, from the drop down.
- Then select Matte Luma from drop down as composite using.
- Check the reverse box
So, that’s it, you are done now. Just see the effect how it looks like.
Watch the tutorial of how you can add Ink transitions in your video using adobe premiere pro
You can get more… ➜ Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/nqf5s6
NOTE: This ink transition premiere pro free download is for testing purposes only. But, you can use it for personal and professional purposes and you should give credits to TakeRootAndWrite.com at the end of your creations. If you don’t, you can still use but it will be a gesture that will motivate us to provide you more free premiere pro transitions that you will be able to free download from our website.
3 Comments on “INK Transition in Adobe Premiere Pro I Free Overlays”
Thanks Very useful Transition
Comments are closed.