Do you know why Japan is the best country to live in and witness the best minds in the world?
Well, here we have a list of top 16 photos from the real Japan that confirms that this country is really ahead of the rest of the world and its people are really intelligent.
At the mention of Japan, the smell of sushi and cherry blossoms immediately appears in the head, shots from Pikachu begin to flash, and amid Fujiyama, samurai proudly walk along with geishas but there is still more than this.
The land of the rising sun is famous not only for all these cultural riches but also for striving to make all things as comfortable as possible for its inhabitants without too many new inventions or the latest technological advancements. Therefore, this country is the author of many unexpected, but pleasant know-how of the most different scale and they know how to utilize things for the ease of humankind.
1. Pizza box has a handle in the middle to make it comfortable to carry
2. At the Japanese airport, baggage is being sorted by colors to make it easier for passengers to find their
3. In this machine, you can win not a toy, but a cheesecake!
4. The seats on the train are arranged so that you can better see the scenery
5. On the stairs, you can read numbers of calories burned for who goes on them
6. “Welcome” is written in English at Narita Airport and “Welcome back” in Japanese
7. Drawing on umbrellas appears only when they get wet
8. Some metro stations have special bike lifts
9. In some cafes, there’s a cup of milk for left-handers and right-handers at the same time
10. On the tickets to the museum of the studio “Ghibli” shows pictures from their own cartoons
11. Fire exits in some places are made in the form of slides
12. Sirens at police cars can be raised so that they can be better seen in the stream of cars
14. Drawing on the seat in the transport shows who should sit on these places in the first place
15. In Japan, some trucks open not only from behind but also from the side
16. Special stair carriage
So? what is the thing about Japan that you think is not present in your country?