This simple subscribe button animation made by me adds a perfect touch to any YouTube video upload. You can use this brief animation at the beginning of your videos to engage your audience and encourage them to subscribe to your channel and turn on notifications for new uploads. These animations are used by many major YouTubers and now they are easily accessible to anyone.
Animated Button Preview:
This animation is in Format list of MOGRT So You can easily edit its Text, Fonts, and Color, you can customize every single thing
Older version of Premiere Pro or After effect did not support MOGRT Format so you have to upgrade your premiere version, By this way, you can handle it overall by using Motion graphic Panel inside of Premiere pro
This template made by me and it’s completely free to use, you can use it in your YouTube video with any Issue of Copyright
How to Download:
Here’s how you can free download Animation Subscribe Button for Your YouTube Videos and use it for free. Here’s is the Google Drive direct download link.
How to use it?
- Extract the Zip file using “WINRAR” any other what you have.
- Open Premiere Pro Project
- Go to the Windows and then select essential Graphic and New panel appears
- At the right side you got new panel and then at the Top you got three bars to click there and then select manage additional Folder then Select Your MOGRT file Location
- After some seconds Folder appears in the panel and then Drag and drop it on your Timeline
- After this change everything like Your Channel Name, Subscribers and your logo as well
- 5. Cheers! all set :))